Sunday, November 15, 2009

Project 2 final notes

For my final product from the consumption project I ended up with a video showing that everyday I am consumed by others that don't know that I have a handicap(being deaf in one ear) and those that I do tell don't remember long enough for it to matter. I used video to convey my idea. The video used a boring mundane image of pretty much nothing for the left side of my face to show the side that I cannot hear out of. The other part of the video used music and active images to show how even though I am half-deaf I don't it interfere with my life nor do I get angry at those that don't understand.
I felt that the video came out rather well. I used a mixture of pictures and video with another image on top of the whole layer. I used final cut express to edit my video.
Final thoughts include; that I had fun with this project.

(I tried to upload the video but it wouldn't do it, i think that the file size is too large.)

No comments:

Post a Comment