At first I wasn't thrilled about the idea about a group project. Set meeting times, assigned responsibilities that you have to trust that the other person will do, et cetera. After my group was assigned I was pleased with the members in it and they basically promoted me to unspoken leader. Which is fine I enjoy delegation. Our group; Marlon, Jerau, Ben, Angelique, and myself, had a great time overall. We joked and laughed out way to an idea that is practical in everyones life within our culture. Bitching and Moaning is what we came up with. We met up a couple times, one day to work on the project and another to film us giving it out. We became friends used our seperate skills as artists and as people and put them together into a final project. Angelique was our film star Ben took pictures, Jerau found quotes and starred, Marlon did the template for the brochure, and I wrote the text. Nobody complained about their job and everyone completed it without fault. Typically I am not a political person so when the idea of a political project came up I wasn't too excited, but we worked with it and succeeded I believe.

No comments:
Post a Comment