Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rough project notes

For the project. I am either going to create an installation under the idea of does a man make the memories or do memories make the man. Materials include: Mannequin, Matt board tv or digital images, possibly drawings, photographs and paintings will be included in this idea.

another thought was to try to make a digital project to coincide to my digital media project. Doubt i will do this one because there would be alot of criteria to meet.

The last Idea i had was a fisheye photograph of my room.

2 comments:

  1. You have a few ideas. I do not see reference to what your event or touch point is. I cannot judge which approach will best describe what you are trying to portray.

    The fish eye view sounds interesting, but again, I need more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The touchpoints that I am picking through are:
    1. fatherless at birth
    2. Kenyan culture versus American
    3. Hurrican in '89
    4. My unreliable uncle.
    5. My room, can describe me better than I can

    I am considering a fisheye for the room idea.
    I have put together a rough digital image for the culture idea.
    I Have thoughts of maybe taking a photograph with someone in it but then edit them out to just a shadow, to represent my biological father not being there, nor my uncle ever showing up.

    ReplyDelete